Same as the campaign numbers, YES you can use a different email address/account/sender for your campaigns than the one that's selected in your General Email Settings. By default, the email address that you entered in your General Email Settings is assigned to all your campaigns. But there's definitely a way to use a different email account for one of your campaigns than the email account that you originally selected in the General Email Settings. Follow through the info below:
Assuming that you already have multiple numbers in your SMS API account (Twilio, Txtria, Clicksend), all you need to do is:
1. Go to your Campaigns List and find the campaign to which you want to assign a different email account/sender.
2. Open up the Properties of the campaign of your choice.
3. Go to Email Settings and you'll see that you're able to use a different email account and choose which Email Gateway you'd like to use for that campaign:
4. Click Save and you're done! That campaign will use that Email Account as Sender from that point.
- Unlike the SMS Settings, for the emails, you're able to use different email gateways/API's (Sendgrid, Sparkpost, Mailgun, SMTP)