By default, the number that is selected in the General SMS Settings is assigned to all your campaigns. But there's definitely a way to use a different number for one of your campaigns than the number that you originally selected in the General SMS Settings. Follow through the info below:
Assuming that you already have multiple numbers in your SMS API account (Twilio, Txtria, Clicksend), all you need to do is:
1. Go to your Campaigns List and find the campaign to which you want to assign a different number.
2. Open up the Properties of the campaign of your choice.
3. Go to SMS Settings and select the number that you want to assign in the dropdown menu inside that section.
4. Click Save and you're done! That campaign will use that number from that point.
- You cannot use multiple SMS APIs but only the one that you selected in your General SMS Settings.