In the event that Twilio asks the following questions while setting up your account, you can respond using the info in this article.
Example from Twilio:
- Will you be using Twilio for personal or professional use? If for professional use, please provide a link to your website/app and your association with the brand/company. Additionally, provide your use case and how you are obtaining new customers.
- In accordance with Twilio's Messaging Policy, how do you collect expressed consent from the customers for the messages that you are sending? Please provide screenshots or links from your website/app, including:
- Customer sign-up form w/ expressed consent
- Opt-Out policy
- Sample initial message sent to your customer
Here's what My Local Agency recommends sending as a response:
- Professional use. You will be helping local businesses with the use of the Coupon Reach software. Here is the link to the software login: https://app.couponreach.co/.. The software is owned and developed by My Local Agency (https://mylocalagency.co/). Customer information is obtained through the software's opt-in forms which can be set up inside it. Here's an example: https://app.couponreach.co/view-form/1928/1316
- Consent requirement is included in the GDPR compliance section for each campaign in the software. See the screenshot below:
The above screenshot is taken from the form: https://app.couponreach.co/view-form/1928/1316
The screenshot above is an example of the initial message that goes out when a customer opts into the campaign. It also includes an opt-out policy.