Sometimes customers may enter the wrong coupon value when they redeem the coupon. This leads to a problem when trying to calculate your revenue by looking at the software dashboard.
But the good news is you can edit the redemption value.
You can do this by going to the redemption tracking page of a campaign.
1. First, go to the list of your campaigns and find the campaign to where that redemption belongs to.
2. Make sure that the Redemptions columns are enabled (Redemptions, Birthday Redemptions & Anniversary Redemptions). You can toggle them inside the Show/Hide columns menu.
3. Going back to the campaigns list, and click the number of redemptions of that campaign under the redemptios column.
Note: If the redeemed coupon is in the:
Immediate Message: click the number under the Redemptions column
Birthday Reminders: click the number under the Birthday Redemptions column
Anniversary Reminders: click the number under the Anniversary Redemptions column
You'll be redirected into the redemption tracking page. First thing you'll see is the map showing each redemption's location. Then below that is the list of redemptions. There you can find the redemption that you need to edit.
4. Once you found the redemption, click its Edit button under the Actions column.
5. You'll then see the Edit Coupon Value popup box where you can edit the coupon value.
6. Hit Update